April 15, 2022, is the deadline for submissions to Cloudbank 16, which will be published in June 2022.
Poems or flash fiction submitted after April 15, 2022, will be considered for Cloudbank 17, which will be published in June 2023.
• Submit up to five poems or flash fictions (500 words or less). The writer’s name, address, email address should be included on each page of the submission.
• Submissions can be made electronically click here or by mail. There is a $3 charge for electronic submissions; there is no charge for mailed submissions. Submissions by mail should be sent to Cloudbank, PO Box 610, Corvallis, OR 97339-0610. Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) for notification of the editors’ decision on publication in the journal. Without an SASE, we will not be able to notify you. Mailed submissions will not be returned.
• Two contributors’ copies are sent to writers whose work appears in the magazine.
• Poems and flash fiction submitted may not have been published elsewhere.
• We accept simultaneous submissions. Please let us know if your work has been accepted elsewhere.
• We recommend reading issues of Cloudbank before submitting. A current issue is $8. A two-issue subscription to Cloudbank is $15. Prize-winning poems from past issues are posted with information on each issue, click here.
Address questions to Michael Malan, click here or write him at Cloudbank , PO Box 610, Corvallis, Oregon 97339-0610.